View Profile Lugiaa

1 Game Review

Good Game....

It's a good solid game but however remember that little conversation we had about disabling right click? Anyone can just go forward forward forward and then win the game. But as for the actual gameplay its got realistic physics and, well, its good for a first submission. P.S. The falling boulders are cheap!

ShinsukeIto responds:

Oh yeah, right click...

2 Audio Reviews

Going to give you proper reviews from now but lazy to type it in a paragraph so
+Intro - good mood and fitting timbres used
+Chorus
+Contrasts between sections instrumentally and dynamics wise
+The high, rapidly arpeggiated? sound
+Intro again
*Chordal instrument which enters 0:37 and 2:13 a bit loud, almost drowns out melody in 2nd chorus
*Drums could be more varied between sections
*Choruses could be more varied?
*Lead instrument in non-chorus sections seems a bit bland timbre wise and could have less harsh attack; it's less noticeable in the verse but becomes more apparent in pre chorus and especially in bridge
*Ending was very abrupt for me, almost as if unfinished/almost worked when looped back to the start (because i was listening on loop for a while)

ShinsukeIto responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll definitely take everything on board!

Good but repetitive

I liked the overall feel of the music however I think it gets repetitive after a while even though the percussion and bass parts have variety. Still, this is just the intro, so I think theres more to expect out of this song!

Nothing interesting happens. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON YOUTUBE if you want me to reply!!! (I never check here!) If you want to use my music, the answer is YES, but i'd prefer you message me with a link to the finished product :)

n/a, Male